$130-150 per 55 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify your outpatient mental health benefits and ask the following:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance? If so, how much?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Regence Blue Cross and BlueShield
- Direct Care Administrators
- Educators Mutual – EMI
- PEHP – Public Employees Health Plan
- Select Health – Med, Choice and Preferred Network
- Wise Network
- Regence Group Administrators
- MultiPlan Network
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!